CNPA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CNPA Forums

General Discussion

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A broader introduction to Facebook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EricaCNPA

EricaCNPA

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-06-13

A broader introduction to Facebook Empty
PostSubject: A broader introduction to Facebook   A broader introduction to Facebook EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 11:51 pm

Quote :
On Tuesday, July 31, Shara Karasic's world came to a temporary halt. Facebook was down. She could not follow the fortunes and foibles of her friends. She could not see if any photos had been posted that were tagged as including her. She could not even know if anyone had "poked" her (which is not a sexual act, but just a little cozier way of saying "hey, you" online). Even though she had the entire Internet to entertain her and connect her, she felt the loss. "Over the course of those four hours," Karasic says, "I probably tried to get in five or more times."

If you haven't heard about Facebook, you're in desperate need of an education concerning this popular networking tool. How long has it been open to the public? A few months? It's already grown out of proportion, if not out of control. I have my Facebook account, through which a cousin that I did not even know I had contacted me... Do you?

Well, you might be scared to face the phenomenon. If that's the case, here's a solution: A Newsweek primer and analysis. Just about everything you need or want to know about the function and evolution of Facebook.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cnpa.com

A broader introduction to Facebook
Page 1 of 1